🏢 Our client was one of the top 20 largest property developers in Europe.
⚡ Our client’s goal was to significantly increase the number of online sales leads. For this to happen the website needed to do justice to the quality of their apartments.
💡 Our process consisted of three main phases:
- Strategy: workshops to map business goals, research to map user groups and needs
- UX design: IA, page flows, functional and high-fi wireframes (Sketch, InVision), workshop between iterations
- UI design and brand identity
✌️ Our client was so satisfied with the results of the project and the opportunities we presented, that they decided to rebuild their website on a new platform to make those feasible.
💙 Real-estate development was a new domain for me. I enjoyed looking behind the curtains, and learn about their business.
💰 As a UX lead I did my fair share in designing the actual flows and wireframes. In addition my service design background helped in two ways:
- Facilitated workshops made client and stakeholder correspondence a lot more effective, than sending email back-and-forth to reach an agreement.
- Interviewing sales reps provided insights on the balance of customer and business needs.
👥 As an independent consultant in partnership with Why Partners, a boutique product design agency