🏢 One special weekend people interested in service and customer experience will meet at locations all over the globe. In a spirit of experimentation, innovation, co-operation and friendly competition, teams will have less than 48 hours to develop and prototype completely new services inspired by a shared theme.
⚡ Returning after my service design course in London, I connected with the local service designers (all 3 at that time), and as our first project we organized our first jam.
💡 We designed, organized and facilitated the jams. Mentored participants to get the most out of the event.
✌️ This event and its participants are the root of today’s thriving service design scene in Budapest.
- Introduced service design and design thinking to the local startup scene
- 700+ followers on our Facebook page
- 400+ members in our Service Design Budapest facebook group
- The next year our Ukrainian participant started up Kiev Service Jams
💙 The thrill of starting something new and exciting. Teaching people something I’m passionate about.
💰 Value I brought to the project:
- Making it happen
- Service design experience
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Digital communication channels
👥 As an independent innovation consultant in partnership with Reka Barath, Judit Boros and the Cellux Group